E2E Networks is hiring :-
Whats the deal :
1. Equity and stipend/salary depending upon the time commitment you can offer and efficiency of your effort.
2. Experience in building game changing technology
3. Lifetime bragging rights, this revolution was kick started by my company.
4. Learn and utilize highly marketable technologies.
5. These are entry level positions requiring fresh out of the box thinking where everyone starts off as a trainee proves value addition to the team and is only then made fulltime.
What are we looking for :-
Pre-sales and Post sales Support
24x7 Oncall and indian timezone web/email/telephonic support roles:
Are you a true blue blooded system administrator with elite skills on Linux or Windows Platforms ?
Do you like to see your customers happy no matter what it takes ?
We like our customers to speak to people to who know all the answers and almost never need to call them back. If you are know it all kind then this might be a job for you.
Marketing and Sales
MBAs or Commerce & Arts Graduates: Online Marketing PPC/SEM/SEO/Content creation, engaging in 2-way social media conversations, dealing with media contacts and generating buzz/PR hits by responding to questions in non-technical language, qualification of leads and closure of sales calls. How much do you love the Internet ?
Frontend Engineers: Are you one of those few Photoshop/Gimp geeks in your college who also knows how to slice and dice an image into XHTML and like to play with cool Ajax libraries and CSS frameworks.
System Lords/System Architects: Do you sleep next to your server(s)( metaphorically speaking ), are you a Linux/Unix geek who knows Perl or Ruby on Rails. We are waiting for you to take the blue pill and forever live in the matrix of virtual clouds.
Who should apply :-
0. These are remote telecommute positions, we aren't big fans of daily commute and would like to work with people who do not care for a physical office.
1. This is not a training, we are looking for fairly self-motivated individuals who can learn on their own without any hand holding. It doesn't matter if you have no industry experience.
2. You should at the least have access to a broadband connection with no download limits and either your own personal PC where you can use Linux environment (or a Virtual Machine with Linux). Or a University/College infrastructure where you have private diskspace (for storing the code) associated with your login account on a secure file server.
3. You shouldn't be encumbered by any Intellectual property, Proprietary rights and Non-disclosure agreements to work in your own time on any project and be able to assign the moral rights of the same to the company in lieu of equity and/or salary. We may at our discretion release parts of the projects executed under Open Source Licenses.
4. Please make sure you meet the qualifications before applying.
So if you want to contribute to an exciting early stage computing infrastructure startup for equity and/or salary then e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org